Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: Podcasts Last replied to: February 19, 2019, 9:13 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by alg2468 Message # 1     Posted at February 16, 2019, 11:18 pm,     subject: Podcasts  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Hello:

Is there any way we could add more podcasts as they are the wave of the future.  I wold like it if some of the podcasts from https://www.podcastone.com could be added, and in particular The Laura Ingraham Show among others.  Thank you so much.

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at February 17, 2019, 12:20 pm,     subject: Podcasts - Laura Ingraham  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi Anthony,

I had a look for Laura Ingraham and I created this record:  The Laura Ingraham Podcast
It looks fine with mono streams mp3 at 64kB/s, but it doesn't work.

I found the podcast file protocol uses secure format (https) which has a problem with our radio devices.
You may use this new Laura Ingraham podcast record for testing. I will remove it later if there is no solution for it.

Nobi  

(Last Edited by Nobi on February 17, 2019, 12:21 pm)

Posted by Nobi Message # 3     Posted at February 19, 2019, 7:47 am,     subject: Podcasts - PODCASTONE  

The FEATURED podcasts at PODCASTONE.COM that I have checked are invalid for our devices. May be the required RSS format is not available (ROB HAS A POODCAST) or the podcast stream uses secure protocol non-working with our machines (The Laura Ingraham Podcast, CarCast Castrol, Beyond the Darkness).
Sorry for that. 

Posted by alg2468 Message # 4     Posted at February 19, 2019, 4:11 pm,     subject: Podcasts  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Hello Nobi:

Thank you for your effort - it is appreciated. The Listenlive software has so many functions and applications that in my opinion makes it better than most of the other firmware from other manufacturers. And we have more radio stations with updated streaming links that are working now thanks to you Nobi.

Anthony

Posted by Nobi Message # 5     Posted at February 19, 2019, 9:13 pm,     subject: Podcasts  

Hi,
You may have a look at the latest PODCAST records
  Kickass News
  Real Time with Bill Maher
  ESPN FC

Nobi