Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Forum related issues Topic: low noise level in aux Last replied to: September 30, 2017, 4:51 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by lolomusic6 Message # 1     Posted at September 13, 2017, 9:22 pm,     subject: low noise level in aux  
Registration date: August 11, 2012

Hello,

My product: Akira MCC-B04WAU

My problem is the noise level is low in Aux.

How amplify the noise level?

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Laura

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at September 15, 2017, 1:04 pm,     subject: low noise level in aux  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi Laura,

You are struggeling with the Akira AUX problem since at least mid of April this year.
But there seem to be no related knowledge available on this Penbex plattform.
I asume that you are French. Did you ever check the forum at Apreslachat.com?

http://www.apreslachat.com/produits/257457/Akira/MCC-B04W-U

Nobi

Posted by lolomusic6 Message # 3     Posted at September 16, 2017, 12:39 pm,     subject: low noise level in aux  

yes, no answer.

I would like connect my pc to my hifi-system (akira MCC-B04W@U) by streamwhatyouhear, is it possible? if it's possible, how to do?

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at September 16, 2017, 10:30 pm,     subject: low noise level in aux  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

streamwhatyouhear will send/play music to devices that support UPNP/DLNA
The Akira is capable of playing things from UPNP ..
so in theory it should be possible.. 
Note that the Akira is old in terms of upnp support so it might not be flawless.
First setup SWYH to play to UPNP.. 

Then use the Akira to search for UPNP/Netowork playback, from the manual:

Music Playback on the UPnP Media Server 

-  Highlight the UPnP symbol    and confirm your selection by pressing SELECT/OK (13) or OK (F:66). 
-  The message “Server Search” appears on the display.  
-  Once the Media Server is found by the device, it is displayed on the LCD. If more than one Media Server is 
available, they are displayed on the display and you can select one of them. Press the SELECT/OK (13) or
OK (F:66) button to confirm your selection. 
-  Then a list of shared media files in display on the LCD display. Press SELECT/OK (13) or OK (F:66) to start 
playback of the selected media file. 

Posted by lolomusic6 Message # 5     Posted at September 30, 2017, 12:11 pm,     subject: low noise level in aux  

ok, so it's possible but I want to connect spotify by streamwhat you hear to my Akira soundsystem. How do that?

Posted by penbex Message # 6     Posted at September 30, 2017, 3:43 pm,     subject: low noise level in aux  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

"Stream What You Hear" generates a UPNP stream which your radio can play.. see instructions above.
In that respect, your radio is not different than any other player.

How to setup "Stream What You Hear"  with Spotify or other sources of music should be explained in the "Stream What You Hear" manual/website/forum..
Maybe ask on their forum for help.. because that is really not something related to your radio.. but just how to get spotify as a re-streamed service to other devices.

Posted by lolomusic6 Message # 7     Posted at September 30, 2017, 4:51 pm,     subject: low noise level in aux  

it's only display my laptop in upnp and after it displays "no file". I don't know how to do with spotify or another radio. Help me please.