Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Website related issues Topic: Approval of radio links Last replied to: February 10, 2019, 12:04 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by Nobi Message # 1     Posted at April 23, 2016, 5:27 pm,     subject: Approval of radio links  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

My access MODERATE >MODERATOR PANEL >APPROVE RADIO LINKS presents some hundreds of (old) station records to me.
The amount of Pending Approvals (Radio Stats) is currently set to three.

Something is wrong. William, please have a look!

Regards, Nobi

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at April 23, 2016, 10:46 pm,     subject: Approval of radio links  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Nothing wrong.. I am just working on the system

Posted by Nobi Message # 3     Posted at April 23, 2016, 10:52 pm,     subject: Approval of radio links  

Posted by Nobi Message # 4     Posted at April 24, 2016, 9:26 am,     subject: Approval of radio links  

Hi William,
do you have an idea about a date for availability of the MODERATE function?
There are more than 4600 station records behind APPROVE RADIO LINKS - RADIO STATS at the moment.

Nobi

Posted by Nobi Message # 5     Posted at February 10, 2019, 12:04 pm,     subject: Approval of radio links  

Quote:
My access MODERATE >MODERATOR PANEL >APPROVE RADIO LINKS presents some hundreds of (old) station records to me.
The amount of Pending Approvals (Radio Stats) is currently set to three.

Something is wrong. William, please have a look!

Regards, Nobi

There is still no change on "Pending Approval: 3" with Radio Stats.