Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: Irish Pub Music Last replied to: June 16, 2016, 6:57 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by explmag Message # 1     Posted at February 14, 2016, 11:52 am,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: September 7, 2011

There is a new info: "Our streaming Links have been updated."

As the existing stream is dead now and this is my favourite station to fight bad feelings after listening to other stations these days, I hope that the stream will be corrected very soon!

Thank you very much for that!

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at February 14, 2016, 2:17 pm,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi explmag,
is it Irish Pup Radio (Irish Pup Music not found on the data base)?

Irish Pup Radio up and ready again!

Best regards, Nobi    

Posted by explmag Message # 3     Posted at February 15, 2016, 4:25 pm,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: September 7, 2011

Hi Nobi,

of course you´re right: It´s Irish Pub Radio that I meant.
And you´re right as well: It´s working again!!!

Who is the one I have to thank??

Thank YOU of course too!! 

Posted by Nobi Message # 4     Posted at February 15, 2016, 6:19 pm,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hello  explmag,

Irish Radio Pup had changed the streaming URL (as you found and already mentioned here above) and I put an update in the LL record accordingly.
Normal busyness - no thanks required.
Have fun with it!

Nobi

Posted by RadioManager Message # 5     Posted at June 7, 2016, 8:36 am,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: June 6, 2014

Radio database still has the name wrong...it should be Irish Pub Music.

"Pup" music would be yipping, squealing & howling, I should think.  Woof.

Posted by penbex Message # 6     Posted at June 7, 2016, 2:53 pm,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Changed it to pub...

Posted by RadioManager Message # 7     Posted at June 15, 2016, 7:05 am,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: June 6, 2014

Interesting...the corrected name appears on the ListenLive site, but not on my Cobra CIR-2000-A (modified firmware) despite my having Regenerated my list and power cycled the radio.

The station has played perfectly from the time I added it last week, after having read this thread.  The station name, though, won't  budge from "Pup" to "Pub".  Not really any problem, just...interesting.   
(Imagine a Smiley here -- Firefox doesn't seem to like adding HTML and such for me.)

Posted by penbex Message # 8     Posted at June 16, 2016, 6:57 am,     subject: Irish Pub Music  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Yeah, probably a cache issue on the radio.. the lists going to the radio are correct.
So it will pick up the correct name some day