Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: German / Deutsch Topic: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595) Last replied to: August 22, 2016, 1:37 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by yamyam Message # 1     Posted at August 31, 2013, 5:52 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  
Registration date: August 31, 2013

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe vor längerer Zeit dieses Gerät bei PEARL gekauft:
auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)
http://www.auvisio.de/Internet-Radio-TV-PX-8595-919.shtml

Jetzt würde ich gerne die Original Firmware 1.8.6 gegen die neuste von Listenlive.nl flashen.
Grund: Seit dem 01.04.2013 haben einige Streamsender (z.B. Deutschlandfunk) ihre Adressen geändert und seit dem empfange ich diese nicht mehr weil die Listen und Adressen wohl nicht aktualsiert werden von der original firmware

Ich habe mir bereits heruntergeladen:
Llfirm V1.49 All 3.5inch Models
Firmware 1.49 *for models with a 3.5inch screen ONLY*

Jetzt aber die Fragen:
1. Soweit ich das nachgelesen habe muss ich vorher aber die Original Firmware durch den v2 Loader ersetzen.
Auf der Downloadseite sind aber unzählige Versionen des v2 Loaders gelistet und ich kapiere nicht welche für mich ist, bzw. welche ich nutzen muss
Wer kann helfen?

2. Weiss jemand wieviel Speicher mein Gerät hat?
Irgendwo habe ich das hier gefunden:

Right now it seems we have found how the memory size is part of the model number.

KMP510.x.y

x=0 for 512 Mb models                     ~ 40Mb available as Internal Flash disk
x=1 for 1 Gb models                         ~ 500 Mb available as Internal Flash disk
x=2 for 2 Gb models                          ~ 1.5 Gb available as Internal Flash disk

Aber ich habe ja eine x=4 - was bedeutet das?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe!

Die Daten meines Gerätes lauten:

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at August 31, 2013, 10:32 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

The 4 probably means 4 Gb which is the memory size of most newer models.

There is a loader for your model in the files section.
Note that the Original firmware has a timebomb.
It will every now and then mark a sector of your flash memory as bad.
This starts at the end of memory and goes closer to the beginning the older it is / the long it has been running.
Upgrading the firmware is not without risk.
You might want to check if your device has the recovery mode installed from factory or not.

~William

Posted by yamyam Message # 3     Posted at September 1, 2013, 2:12 am,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  

Hi William!

Thanks for your answers ... here is my pesonse:

Quote:

There is a loader for your model in the files section.

Really? Am i blind? Havn't seen any in the file section which is named for my IPTV 2335 / PX 89595
Could you please link me the file or tell me the exact name of it? This would be very helpful, thank you!

Quote:

Note that the Original firmware has a timebomb.
It will every now and then mark a sector of your flash memory as bad.
This starts at the end of memory and goes closer to the beginning the older it is / the long it has been running.

I have read about this chinese flashbomb and this is one of the reasons i would like to use the Listenlive-nl Firmware from now on.
My radio is about 1 year old ... i hope the damage on the flash is not too big already.

Quote:

Upgrading the firmware is not without risk.
You might want to check if your device has the recovery mode installed from factory or not.

I know that it is risky, but i think in 99,9 % there should be no problem.
I have the original firmware installed which is on it since i bought the radio.
I will "upload" the loader by SD-Card and afterwards install the latest FW from you.
Should work i hope

How can i check if there is this recovery mode installed?

Thanks a lot for you help!

Posted by phantasm Message # 4     Posted at September 2, 2013, 1:13 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  
Registration date: January 21, 2012

Versuch's mal mit Llfirmware Loader V2 For Pearl Kmp510.4.0 Rm003

Posted by yamyam Message # 5     Posted at September 9, 2013, 5:26 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  

IT IS WORKING - PERFECT!!!

Thank you sooooooo much!
Everyone who helped me and all who made this site and awesome firmware!
I appreciate it very much and love it, it is soooo much better then the chinese crap fw

Greetings
yamyam

Posted by yamyam Message # 6     Posted at October 30, 2013, 2:29 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  

UPDATE / QUESTION:

Everthing works fine, but i have following problem.
How can i disable the alarm hardware you can see on the following screenshot?

I have tried for days to get it off and its really annoying to have every day at 18:50 the sound/alarm going.
Both alarm timers are OFF and also the snooze feature is OFF. So whats the hardware alarm and how can i disable it?

HELP PLEASE

Thank you very much!

(Last Edited by yamyam on October 31, 2013, 10:32 am)
(Last Edited by yamyam on October 31, 2013, 10:32 am)

Posted by penbex Message # 7     Posted at October 30, 2013, 10:32 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  

To get the hardware and the firmware synchronised, enable both alarms and then disable both alarms again.
That should solve it.

Posted by yamyam Message # 8     Posted at October 31, 2013, 10:30 am,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  

EXCELLENT ... worked!
Thank you very much!

Posted by y0d4 Message # 9     Posted at August 20, 2016, 12:21 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  
Registration date: August 20, 2016

Hi, i just got this model and need firmware update, but cannot download, he request to login?

tnx.

Posted by penbex Message # 10     Posted at August 22, 2016, 1:37 pm,     subject: auvisio IPTV-2335 WLAN (PX-8595)  

You need to be logged in to download files.
Make sure cookies are accepted otherwise the login system might fail.
You could try a different browser..