Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: Auvisio IPTV-23 Last replied to: April 8, 2013, 5:44 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by stevensloan Message # 1     Posted at April 8, 2013, 6:05 am,     subject: Auvisio IPTV-23  
Registration date: April 7, 2013

Hi All,

It seems that I have the same problem as many - my Auvisio IPTV-23 just recently stopped working. It connects to the WIFI, but as soon as it starts searching for either 'Region' or 'Genre', it crashes and restarts. I think it may be the same as a Disgo model, but I'm not sure. I downloaded the latest Firmware Loader for the Disgo, put it on my SDcard and updated the firware. After a couple of minutes of loading, I get the message 'H/W version error'.

Could someone please point me to the correct download for this machine?

Many thanks

Steven

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at April 8, 2013, 10:56 am,     subject: Auvisio IPTV-23  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

It is a good thing that it did not take the Digo firmware as that would have trashed your Auvisio.
I do not think that there any new (official) firmwares for this model.
The original fimrware has code inside that slowly kills parts of the flash memory.
In the end it will stop booting up.

You can change to the Listenlive firmware though.
This will bring you many new features and also makes it possible to install a recovery mode (dual boot option) that can be used to fix the device when the firmware crashes.
Download the listenlive firmware manual and read it so you can see the new options, then download the listenlive firmware loader for auvisio and the listenlive firmware itself... all are available i nthe files section under skytc replacement firmware. Then get an SD card and update your auvisio.

Posted by stevensloan Message # 3     Posted at April 8, 2013, 3:07 pm,     subject: Auvisio IPTV-23  
Registration date: April 7, 2013

Just read the manual - you've done a great job!

However, I can't see any reference to any files for the Auvisio. Is it under a different name, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Many thanks

Steven

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at April 8, 2013, 5:44 pm,     subject: Auvisio IPTV-23  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

On the second download page for SkyTC replacement firmwares you can find:

LLFirmware_loader_v2_for_Pearl KMP510.4.0_RM003.zip and LLFIRMWARE_LOADER_V2_FOR_PEARL_RM001.ZIP
It depend on your model (check the about screen for the Rm00x version) which loader you need.

~William