Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: Wiwa eRTV can't see network Last replied to: January 31, 2013, 9:16 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by LORDLUCA Message # 1     Posted at January 30, 2013, 9:45 pm,     subject: Wiwa eRTV can't see network  
Registration date: January 30, 2013

Hi!
I have this problem with my eRTV - few weeks ago it started to hang during radio playback and only takin out power manage to turn it off.
Then problems with network started. 
At first once a few turns on it didn't see ANY network, but reset usually help.
But today it can't see any network at all.
i thought that it's original firmware problem, so i installed listenlive fv, but it didn't change a thing.
When i scan for networks, 'no networks found' dialog appears.

Is there any chance to make it work or it's a wifi module failure and my radio is dead?

any help, please?

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at January 30, 2013, 11:38 pm,     subject: Wiwa eRTV can  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

What is the model of the eRTV? (RM002/RM003)

Check the listenlive about screen under settings..
Does it tell you if it is a MTD or MMC device?

It is possible that the software for the wifi module is corrupted due to the killerbug/timebomb in the original firmware..In that case it can be fixed.

~William

Posted by LORDLUCA Message # 3     Posted at January 31, 2013, 8:18 pm,     subject: Wiwa eRTV can  
Registration date: January 30, 2013

Hello William!

About screen:

Firmware Version 1.47
Model No.: KMP51x
Model type: 1 - JZ4755 - 278 Mhz - SD
OOB unknown
MMC controller

Bad blocks: Recovery = 0 Main = 0

Please tell me, that you will help me fix that! I was using radio in my little baby's room to put it to sleep every night and now, when radio is not working we have tough time when it comes to fall asleep ...  please, help?
Can you tell me what to do to fix this?

Thanks

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at January 31, 2013, 9:16 pm,     subject: Wiwa eRTV can  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Unfortunately i do not have the recovery sorted out for this model yet..
I might be able to refresh some additional files via software.
Otherwise i would need to chech the device myself.
Mail me at ...