Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: HMT 350: How to return to main menu? Last replied to: January 29, 2013, 5:16 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by grizoo Message # 1     Posted at January 29, 2013, 4:22 pm,     subject: HMT 350: How to return to main menu?  
Registration date: July 29, 2012

Hi there
Maybe one of the experts here can help me. I have the Xoro HMT 350 with the newest LL Firmware 1.47.
I would love to use this great firmware but sofar I haven't found a way to get out of the playing modes: I can listen to internet radio or use the mediaplayer, but I cannot get out of these programs and return to the upper level to for instance change the internet radio channel. The only way out is turning the device off and on again. I have tried all buttons on the device and on the remote. And I have changed the remote from standard to compatibility mode --> nothing works sofar.

Anybody got a clue what I have to do.

Cheers, and thanks for the help

grizoo

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at January 29, 2013, 4:37 pm,     subject: HMT 350: How to return to main menu?  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

When you select a station or a MP3 file and start playing with the OK button, you should be able to stop playing with the exit and stop buttons.
Also the "back" button (left button on top of the device) should stop and take you back to the station or file list.

Note that 1.47 does have an issue with UPnP recognition of some UPnP devices which might cause a crash.. in those cases music keeps playing but the device stops responding.
I have localized the issue and have a fix for it.
This problem will only happen if you have the following setting:

settings-> network settings -> network setup -> activate UPnP at system start [Yes] 

If this is set to YES, then set it to NO and see if the problem remains.

Posted by grizoo Message # 3     Posted at January 29, 2013, 5:16 pm,     subject: HMT 350: How to return to main menu?  
Registration date: July 29, 2012

OK, I changed the UPnP settings, unfortunately that didn't help.
Neither the stop, return, nor home button works when I play or stream files. Pause, play, vol-up, vol-down, ... all work.
At least when I play files I can use the forward/skip button which brings me back to the directory.
With streams that doesn't work. Once I start playing a radio channel thats it - stop/return/home buttons on remote and on the device do nothing here -  I have to turn the device off and on again to get out of that stream.
In other menus the buttons do work though. ???