Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: hmt 350: the option of the alarm Last replied to: January 19, 2013, 1:16 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by aborigen Message # 1     Posted at January 3, 2013, 8:54 pm,     subject: hmt 350: the option of the alarm  
Registration date: January 2, 2013

dear Wiliam,

I'm a new user of hmt 350 and first a wish to thank   for you project very useful.

When  I setup  the tone of alarm 1 I select  the option "the last played music".  But at the time established the device played the snooze of default,but the last music was   a web radio.

Wath  did i do wrong?

Thanks for your answer.

Aborigen

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at January 4, 2013, 11:54 pm,     subject: hmt 350: the option of the alarm  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Quote:
When  I setup  the tone of alarm 1 I select  the option "the last played music".  But at the time established the device played the snooze of default,but the last music was   a web radio.
Wath  did i do wrong?

Hello, you probably did not do anything wrong.

First of all, you need to know that the alarm tones are tested before playing. This means the following:
- If you play an MP3 file from SD card and then set the alarm as last played music stream.. and then for example remove the SD card.. then when the alarm is triggered to play the file, it will fail and then fall back to fm radio or to a standard alarm sound. This is done to make sure you get an alarm and not just some lame error message and you do not wake up.
- If you set the alarm to a radio stream but the device fails to play the stream, it will also do the fall back.
etc etc. so there are a number of tests that can cause the alarm not to be a stream or file.. but go to a standard sound.

Futher more, the order is important.
for example, you first play a stream.. when you are sure it works, go to the alarm settings, lets say alarm 1, and set the last played music stream.
Data is then copied internally to the alarm1 settings.
Then you can play another stream or file.. go to settings and set that to alarm 2.
This is then copied internally to the alarm2 settings.

You can then use the device as much as you want, play lots of streams etc.. but that will not affect the alarm settings, unless you set the alarm tone setup again and set it to the last played music stream again..

Btw, if you want I can mail you the English language file for translation to Italian.. because we currently do not have a translation.

~William

Posted by aborigen Message # 3     Posted at January 19, 2013, 1:16 pm,     subject: hmt 350: the option of the alarm  
Registration date: January 2, 2013

thank you for answer, now all works very well.

ciao

aborigen