Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: Envivo 1119 Firmware update failed Last replied to: November 16, 2012, 10:25 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by ariegee Message # 1     Posted at September 13, 2012, 5:29 pm,     subject: Envivo 1119 Firmware update failed  
Registration date: August 30, 2011

Hi, tried for the first time the change from the Original software to your solution. The Loader V2 update for the 1119 device went fast, but the Firmware update (from SD to the device)with 4 different SD´s finished into the error:"Firmware update verify failed". I checked the forum for any tipps, but the given feedbacks were no help to me.
Thanks in advance for any further tipps to fix that problem.
Cheers
A. 

Posted by ariegee Message # 2     Posted at November 16, 2012, 10:25 am,     subject: Envivo 1119 Firmware update failed  
Registration date: August 30, 2011

Quote:
Hi, tried for the first time the change from the Original software to your solution. The Loader V2 update for the 1119 device went fast, but the Firmware update (from SD to the device)with 4 different SD´s finished into the error:"Firmware update verify failed". I checked the forum for any tipps, but the given feedbacks were no help to me.
Thanks in advance for any further tipps to fix that problem.
Cheers
A. 

Now my Envivo 1119 is back in action.

Thanks William for your kind help to solve that above written problem!

A.