Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: Is the internal Memory usable by USB? Last replied to: November 12, 2012, 9:37 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by dejan Message # 1     Posted at September 8, 2012, 4:49 pm,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  
Registration date: September 2, 2012

Hello,
can I use the internal 4 GB Memory for saving MP3s? I the original FW it was possible. When ich connect the Device per USB on my computer (WIN7) no external Drive will be detected.
What is the problem. I use the lates 1.43 FW.

Thx

Dejan

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at September 8, 2012, 5:11 pm,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

The usb driver support has not changed. Also, for me it works fine (win xp)

Posted by uwevdlieck Message # 3     Posted at September 9, 2012, 7:46 am,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  
Registration date: July 12, 2012

As I already mentioned earlier: same device, win XP as well, same problem.

I described the phenomenon even more specific and will simply wait for the next firmware...

Posted by 2259 Message # 4     Posted at September 13, 2012, 8:59 am,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  
Registration date: August 9, 2012

same problem with win7, will wait to next release...

Posted by penbex Message # 5     Posted at September 13, 2012, 9:28 am,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  

Yes, I found something that might solve the issue.. next release soon..

Posted by dejan Message # 6     Posted at October 3, 2012, 4:04 pm,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  
Registration date: September 2, 2012

Hello,
I test the version 1.44. It works now. It is possible to access to the internal memory.

Thanks for the fast fix.

Posted by rst001 Message # 7     Posted at November 12, 2012, 5:04 pm,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  
Registration date: August 10, 2011

And i have tested the 1.45 with my Pearl, no success on four XP-Systems. When i look in Networks i see an directory "media" and "card" only when the device is on and connected by wlan. Read; write and delete works from each xp machine! Inside from telnet: mount says there are two cards mounted?
/dev/mmcblk0p1 on /mnt/mtdblock9 type vfat (rw,sync,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp936,iocharset=cp936,utf8)
/dev/mmcblk1p1 on /mnt/mmc type vfat (rw,sync,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp936,iocharset=cp936,utf8)

Btw. last day's i have added an Radio Station and not marked as private, then i will do same with marked as private and it didn't work's.
A few years back i mean you have me given edit-rights so that i have an chance to reanimate an dead or not working link.
And one point from my wish list: can we have for an future version the function back as in the old crappy firmware - press add favourite on remote and it's local on device or an workout fore an local server list.

Posted by penbex Message # 8     Posted at November 12, 2012, 6:30 pm,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  

Quote:
And i have tested the 1.45 with my Pearl, no success on four XP-Systems. When i look in Networks i see an directory "media" and "card" only when the device is on and connected by wlan. Read; write and delete works from each xp machine! Inside from telnet: mount says there are two cards mounted?
/dev/mmcblk0p1 on /mnt/mtdblock9 type vfat (rw,sync,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp936,iocharset=cp936,utf8)
/dev/mmcblk1p1 on /mnt/mmc type vfat (rw,sync,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=cp936,iocharset=cp936,utf8)

I found an issue with refreshing. I did some tests and it seems I can fix it.

Quote:

Btw. last day's i have added an Radio Station and not marked as private, then i will do same with marked as private and it didn't work's.
A few years back i mean you have me given edit-rights so that i have an chance to reanimate an dead or not working link.

Not sure what you want but i changed your account to fix entries.

Quote:

And one point from my wish list: can we have for an future version the function back as in the old crappy firmware - press add favourite on remote and it's local on device or an workout fore an local server list.

This is new in 1.45. On this server, assign a 6 digit pincode to your account. (under user settings)
Then assign the same pincode on the device under settings.
Also make sure your username is selected under settings.
When you have that, you can use the FAV button to store favorites. FAV for now works on Internet Radio/TV/Podcast/Vodcast.
You need to press FAV when you see the station list and have the station highlited. FAV does not work while playing.
To remove favorites use the website as before.

~W.

Posted by rst001 Message # 9     Posted at November 12, 2012, 7:18 pm,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  

I will probe it. And thanks fore the edit right.

Posted by rst001 Message # 10     Posted at November 12, 2012, 9:37 pm,     subject: Is the internal Memory usable by USB?  

I have play i wile with this feature, it's nice and work fine.