Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: New Otek IPTV510 hanging when SD card in place Last replied to: August 12, 2012, 12:41 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by Strapular Message # 1     Posted at August 10, 2012, 11:54 pm,     subject: New Otek IPTV510 hanging when SD card in place  
Registration date: February 20, 2012

Hi all,

I just bought another new Otek IPTV510 - this one for the kitchen! - but it hangs after installing Loader V 2 when the SD card loaded with V1.43 firmware is in place.

Like my other two this came without the option to load from the SD card so I copied the Loader V.2 to the internal memory and installed it from there.  Then I put the SD card in place and booted but it hangs at the 'Internet Radio' Icon.  Without the SD card it will boot into the the normal Loader V 2 text screen.  Option 4 of cleaning the cache did not work so I tried Option 2 'Install Recovery Mode', and I get asked for an SD with a 'recmode.img' file on it.  I searched the forum but can't find a reference to this file.  It might just be an empty file but I'm relectant to try that without advice.

The only thing different with this Otek is that with the other two I had installed Loader V 1 then upgraded to Loader V 2.  With this device I just installed Loader V 2.

I would very much appreciate any help you can give me.

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at August 11, 2012, 6:59 am,     subject: New Otek IPTV510 hanging when SD card in place  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Just boot the device into the loader screen, then insert the sd card and use option 1 to install

Posted by Strapular Message # 3     Posted at August 12, 2012, 12:41 am,     subject: New Otek IPTV510 hanging when SD card in place  
Registration date: February 20, 2012

As usual William I prostrate myself in the presence of your greatness!  Thank you, it solved the problem beautifully. Seriously though, living as I do in regional Australia where the radio coverage is not the best, your hard work makes my life so much better. Thank you again.