Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: German / Deutsch Topic: Archos Arnova KMP511 Internetradio Last replied to: January 16, 2012, 9:21 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by ToMxX Message # 1     Posted at January 16, 2012, 6:57 pm,     subject: Archos Arnova KMP511 Internetradio  
Registration date: January 16, 2012

Hallo,

habe auf meinen Arnova die neueste Firmware (1.3a) geflasht. Leider bekomme ich das Internetradio nicht zum Spielen. Egal welchen Sender ich anwähle, es steht nur im Display "Connecting" und es wird nichts abgespielt. Auch scheint sich der Arnova aufzuhängen, denn er reagiert nicht auf die Fernbedienung. Es hilft nur noch das Aus- und Einschalten. Hab ich irgendwo noch eine Einstellung übersehen?

Ach ja, Internetverbindung funktioniert, den über Shoutcast kann ich die meisten Streams abspielen.

Bin für jeden Tip dankbar.

Grüße
Tom

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at January 16, 2012, 9:21 pm,     subject: Archos Arnova KMP511 Internetradio  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Hi Tom,

Normally most of the streams should be working. However, due to the large amount of time that went into the firmware development I had less time to check the streams in the database. Also, the player has some problems that will be solved in the upcoming release.
Indeed one of the problems is that it looks like the device hangs. Another problem is that streams time out too quickly or do not give a decent response to the user. I already made some fixes for that.

You might want to check the streams on the website first. if the links play through the site then add them to your favorites and test them on the Arnova.
If you are unsure about settings etc. you can select user "Penbex" and try the favorites listed. I think 99% of those are working.

At the moment I am also repairing the robot that is testing the streams on the server so that outdated links are marked / removed faster.
Further more it seems that more stations than usual appear to have changed hosting company's at the beginning of the new year. perhaps the finiancial situation in the world forced them to be more critical about what they pay for stream hosting.

Update: Also found a bug that causes some trouble for some country lists. Will be fixed in the upcoming version.

~William

(Last Edited by penbex on January 17, 2012, 9:36 am)