Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350 Last replied to: January 9, 2012, 8:04 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by SeppMeier Message # 1     Posted at January 6, 2012, 8:34 pm,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  
Registration date: January 6, 2012

Hello,

where i can find the firmware 1.0 for

Xoro V 1.8.9 KMP 510.0 hmt 350 Type RM002

i want to update to 1.3

Thx

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at January 6, 2012, 8:55 pm,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

file is offline until the new loader files are ready (few hours) then you can do the update without risk.

Posted by SeppMeier Message # 3     Posted at January 7, 2012, 11:11 am,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  

Thx

But no one of the 4 loaders works for my Xoro Radio

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at January 7, 2012, 11:22 am,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  

Yes, you will need the correct Xoro loader file. It is nto ready yet.. still working on creating and testing the loaders.
Every loader is for one specific model.

Posted by SeppMeier Message # 5     Posted at January 9, 2012, 7:04 pm,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  

I successfully patched my Xoro to version 1.3a
Model type: 1 - JZ4755 - SD
Board Ver Kmp510 V0.3

I have now the Problem that I can get no connection to my WiFi.
tried several things, the last one with no decrypten, but still no connection

In the Xoro i can't setup the network manually. only ssid is possible to set

anyone an idea?

Posted by penbex Message # 6     Posted at January 9, 2012, 7:20 pm,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  

Quote:
I successfully patched my Xoro to version 1.3a
I have now the Problem that I can get no connection to my WiFi.
tried several things, the last one with no decrypten, but still no connection
In the Xoro i can't setup the network manually. only ssid is possible to set
anyone an idea?

Wifi:
Searching for an access point and connecting to that works.
Supported are Open networks, WEP, WPA and WPA2. When you connect to an access point with encryption for the first time, you are asked for a password.

Manual setting the SSID and connecting to it is not working properly. Will be fixed in the next release.

Network settings:
Automatic network settings (DHCP) works
Static network settings works

Most simple method is to use DHCP. Enable DHCP under connecting options, then go to auto search access point and when it found the right one, connect to it.
It will take a bit of time to set the connection. If it fails, keep the settings that you believe are right and do a reboot.

For static IP, go to connection options, disable DHCP, set the static IP details, then go to auto search access point and when it found the right one, connect to it.
It will take a bit of time to set the connection. If it fails, keep the settings that you believe are right and do a reboot.
For sure when switching back and forth a reboot can help a lot.

Under [Network Status] you can see what is going on.
AP SSID, AP MAC and AP Crypt should show the connected access point its mac address and encryption type.
Everything below that shows the network settings as read back from the network interface.

Posted by SeppMeier Message # 7     Posted at January 9, 2012, 7:42 pm,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  

mhh.. after factory reset, i search for the net automatically. ssid and encrypten is shown correct and i entered the wap2 password und the clock is working .....

in the log of the ap i found this entry
      0day 01:44:33 wlan0: A STA is rejected by 802.1x daemon - mac of xoro

Posted by penbex Message # 8     Posted at January 9, 2012, 7:55 pm,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  

Are you using anything special?
like WPA-Radius as used at corporates. Or is some mode like CCMP enforced at the access point?

a network config file is created on one of the disks.
it is possible to modify this file manually and put it on the system (without wifi)
In case special settings are required that are not supported yet.
Of course I would like to know what/why you add to get it to work to add it to the program.

Sample config file contents

# home network; allow all valid ciphers
     network={
             ssid="home"
             scan_ssid=1
             key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
             psk="very secret passphrase"
     }

there are many more options, you can check wpa_supplicant .conf file if you like.
the failsafe program needs to be used to store your manual configuration file.

Posted by SeppMeier Message # 9     Posted at January 9, 2012, 8:04 pm,     subject: Firmware 1.0 for Xoro 350  

no, nothing special. its only a very simple, but older accesspoint from d-link

i found this entry in a blog:
"
Having trouble with this error message on your router?

“A STA is rejected by 802.1x daemon (Access Point e WPA)”

Most likely your repeating “A STA is rejected by 802.1x daemon” error appearing on your D-LINK DWL-G700AP Access Point log is caused by your PC firewall rejecting some packet needed for WPA-PSK or WPA-PSK2 authentication. Sygate freeware firewall is known to cause such problem, try another firewall (some free firewalls: Kerio Personal Firewall, Zone Alarm Free, Comodo).

"